The Men’s March
Tyler Men’s March, Saturday, June 12
At Bishop Strickland’s suggestion, a Tyler Men’s March will take place on Saturday, June 12, coinciding with the inaugural National Men’s March in defense of the innocent unborn. We will march in peace and solidarity with our brothers marching in Washington D.C. and elsewhere, calling for an end to the great moral crime that is abortion. From The Men’s March website (The Men’s March – The Men’s March (themensmarch.com):
“We are calling on our nation to repent and begin again, to rightly recognize the value of every innocent human being by enshrining the right to life for the preborn into federal law.”
The march will begin at the southeast corner of Tyler City Square (S. Broadway and E. Erwin) in downtown Tyler at 10:00 am CDST, make a circuit around the Square and then proceed south on South Broadway Avenue, ending at The Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
To closely align with the march in Washington D.C., please adhere to the following:
- No signs – our unified message is “Let’s stop murdering our preborn children.”
- Please wear professional attire. A suit is preferred and priests in clerics.
- We will send a strong message peacefully. Do not respond to hecklers or the uncouth. Doing so will diminish our message and ourselves.
“Repent and be men of God”. – The National Men’s March
- Son Tres Los Que Se Casan (Retiro Pre-Matrimonial)
- Jul 15 2022 - Jul 16 2022
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm