Cycle Prep Info Night
The Family Life Office is excited to host a Cycle Prep online information session for the Diocese of Tyler with creator and host Christina Valenzuela.
Cycle prep is a self-paced online course for parents and daughters, which introduces girls to menstrual cycles, periods, and body literacy in a way that: upholds the dignity of the body, respects parents as primary educators, and supports our Catholic faith.
Join us to talk about:
– What is includes in the self-paced online Menarche (First Period) Course
– Why accurate cycle knowledge and body-positivity are important for our daughters
– How Cycle Prep teaches cycles as vital signs to help you navigate her health during the teen years
– How we can all create a Culture of Care for women and girls surrounding cycles and periods
You can view an interview with Christina Valenzuela discussing this program here.
For more information about this information session please contact Deanna Johnston in the Family Life Office email@example.com 903-630-5055 Ext 120.
For more information on Cycle Prep please visit www.CyclePrep.com. Discounts available to families in the Diocese of Tyler (contact Deanna for more information)
- 2024 Diocesan Wedding Anniversary Mass
- Feb 10 2024
- All of the day