Marriage Formation Coordinator Webinar
Marriage Formation Coordinator Webinar, Wednesday, June 24th 6:00pm-8:00pm
Presented by Deanna Johnston (Director of Family Life at the St. Philip Institute) and Jodi Todd (Marriage Formation Coordinator at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception)
Do you help your parish with marriage formation for engaged or civilly married couples?
Join us on Wednesday, June 24 to review how the marriage formation coordinator/team at your parish can best serve and support engaged couples from the moment they contact the parish, to the day of the wedding… and beyond!
During the first hour, we will focus on things like:
- What are the marriage formation requirements for the Diocese of Tyler?
- What exactly is the marriage formation coordinator/team responsible for?
- How do you support your pastor in marriage formation ministry?
- How do we get started with the Witness to Love mentor couple program?
- What is the best way to use the PREPARE-ENRICH assessment?
- Best practices for implementing marriage formation at the parish
The second hour will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and address specific concerns about your marriage formation ministry. You can also submit questions on your registration form.
This event will be held over Zoom. Once you have registered, we will email you the login information for the webinar.
Questions? Please contact Deanna Johnston firstname.lastname@example.org (903) 630-5055 Ext 112
- They That Wait: 2024 Diocesan Women’s Retreat
- Mar 23 2024
- All of the day