Three to Get Married Online Retreat (June 5-7)
The Three to Get Married marriage formation retreat is an opportunity for couples to learn how to put Christ at the center of their marriages as they prepare for the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony.
The retreat will cover important formation topics such as Communication and Family of Origin, but will also encourage couples to deepen their understanding of the treasures of our Catholic faith, such as the importance of prayer, the sacraments, Confession, and the Holy Eucharist.
This online retreat has been created in response to COVID-19. Although this will not be the same experience as attending a retreat in-person, our hope is that it will allow couples to focus on strengthening their relationship with one another and with Christ.
- The Constitution on Teaching
- Pentecost and Ninth Week of Ordinary Time: Prayers and Meditations
- “You Will be my Witnesses”: How Pentecost Helps us Understand the Mission of Confirmation
- Mikki Sciba speaks at Smart Catholics Conference
- The Ascension and Seventh Week of Easter: Prayers and Meditations
Cathedral Center, 423 S Broadway Ave, Tyler, TX 75702