Three to Get Married Retreat Weekend
The Three to Get Married marriage formation retreat is an opportunity for couples to learn how to put Christ at the center of their marriages as they prepare for the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony.
The retreat will cover important formation topics such as Communication and Family of Origin, but will also encourage couples to deepen their understanding of the treasures of our Catholic faith, such as the importance of prayer, the sacraments, Confession, and the Holy Eucharist.
This online retreat has been created in response to COVID-19. Although this will not be the same experience as attending a retreat in-person, our hope is that it will allow couples to focus on strengthening their relationship with one another and with Christ.
Please note: The online retreats require a minimum of 5 couples. If that number is not met, we can transfer your registration to another online retreat weekend or issue a refund.
This retreat will be a combination of live sessions (via Zoom) and pre-recorded videos and content for couples to review on their own. As you consider registering for this weekend, please keep the following in mind:
- Try not to schedule other events during this retreat weekend. Although you will have some flexibility with the schedule, you also want to ensure that you have the ability to go through all of the content and have sufficient time for prayer and discussion.
- You will need a reliable internet connection.
- We strongly recommend using a computer/laptop/tablet instead of trying to participate on your phone.
- The retreat content will open on Friday evening and close on Sunday evening. Before the weekend begins we will email you all of the login information that you need.
- You will have some flexibility as you go through the retreat talks; however, you will need to complete certain sessions within a particular time frame before the live sessions begin.
- You will need to participate in several live sessions throughout the weekend via Zoom. These are usually scheduled for Friday evening, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday afternoon/evening. As the retreat weekend gets closer, we will contact you with the specific times and login information.
In order to receive credit for your marriage formation, you need to complete all of the online content as well as the live sessions. If you cannot participate fully in this retreat weekend, please register for another weekend.
Registration is per COUPLE not per person. Only one registration form should be filled out per couple attending.
The retreat book will be mailed to you the week of the retreat, and it will also be available online.
These retreat weekends only have a certain number of spots available. If you know that this weekend works best for your schedule, please register as soon as possible. Once spaces are filled, we will open a waiting list.
Do you have a mentor couple?
Normally, these retreats are open to both engaged couples and their mentors. If you have a mentor couple who would be interested in participating in this online retreat with you, please contact Deanna Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Couples can pay for this retreat online with a credit card or mail in a check or money order. Please note: Offline payments must be received within one week of online registration to guarantee your spot.
SCHOLARSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE.
We have scholarship funds available to assist couples in covering the cost of this retreat weekend. If you are in need of financial assistance for this retreat please contact our Event Coordinator, Angelina Estrada at email@example.com (903-630-5055 Ext 117).
If you have any questions regarding this retreat weekend, please contact the Family Life Office at 903-630-5055 Ext 112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Son Tres Los Que Se Casan (Retiro Pre-Matrimonial)
- Jul 15 2022 - Jul 16 2022
- 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm